Dynair PR-L ATEX Backward curved blade centrifugal fans for clean or slightly dusty air
- Volute casing in steel sheet , protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint. Connection flanges ISO 6580/EUROVENT 1-2.
- Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone
- Single inlet backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in steel sheet and epoxy painted. For high rotational speed, versions in class 3 are foreseen
- Execution 4 directly coupled and executions 1 – 9 – 12 with mono-block support in cast iron with ball bearings, designed for an ideal alignment of the ball bearings and an easy lubrication. Pulleys, belts and motor support suitable for the regulation of the belts tension. Belt protection guard according to EN12499.
- Asynchronous three-phase ATEX for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC60079 and/or 61241, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, Class F, B3 or B5 format and ATEX certified da Notify body. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
- Condensation drain hole (TS)
- Inspection door (PI)
- Inlet counter-flange (CFA)
- Outlet counter-flange (CFP)
- Inlet protection guard (RA)
- Outlet protection guard (RP)
- Inlet flexible connector (GA)
- Outlet flexible connector (GP)
- Anti-vibration mounts