Dynair CCB Bifurcated ducted axial fans
- Stainless steel AISI 304 casing, with airtight motor housing, with fixing flanges manufactured according to ISO 13351
- High performance axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades and hub in diecast aluminium, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle
- Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet) and airflow from impeller to motorAsynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/34/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
- Flexible connectors (CCga)
- Support feet (CCst)
- Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
- Silencers, with and without pod, in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb)
- Counter flange (Ccf)
- Counter flange with collar (CCfc)
- Anti-vibration mounts.