- Mounting plate made from galvanized steel.
- Protection guard made from sqaure micro-pressed steel sheet, protected against the elements (model 350 features a guard made out of drawn steel wire). Manufactured according to the EN ISO 12499 standard.
- High efficiency, backward curved blade impeller made from galvanized steel sheet, with low noise levels, statically and dynamically balanced statically and dynamically according to ISO 1940 standard.
- Upper cover made out of ABS plastic, with appropriate cooling slots for the motor.
- Asynchronous single- or three-phase motor, CE marked, with IP55 grade protection and Class F insulation, manufactured according to the following international standards: IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE.
- Suitable for S1 Service (continuous operation at constant load).
- Backdraught gravity shutter (TS)
- Silencer (GR)
- Counterbase (CB)
- Mounting plate for corrugated roofs (BA)
- Inlet protection guard (RA)
- Service switch
- Acoustically insulated support base(PB)
- Flat protection guard (CCr)