- Volute casing made out of steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agenty by epoxy paint.
- Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone, made from steel sheet, covered in epoxy paint.
- Single inlet, high efficiency backward-curved steel impeller. Class 3 versions are suited for operation at high speed.
- For executions 1,9,12, a cast iron mono-block support is used, with ball bearings, designed for easy lubrication. Pulleys, belts, motor support and belt protection guard supplied as standard.
- Asynchronous three-phase motor, with IP55 protection, Class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004=108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE. Suitable for S1 service (continuous operation at constant load).
- Three-phase asynchronous motors, with IP55 grade protection, class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/Ce, LVD 2006/95/CE. ATEX certification for explosive environments cat.G group II, thermal class T4, flame protection EX D. Suitable for continuous S1 service at constant load, available in B3 or B5 standard shapes.
- Condensation drain hole (TS)
- Inspection door (PI)
- Inlet counter flange(CFA)
- Outlet counter flange(CFP)
- Inlet protection guard(RA)
- Outlet protection guard(RP)
- Inlet flexible connector(GA)
- Outlet flexible connector(GP)
- Inlet vane control
- Outlet setting shutter
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Corrosion resistant version, featuring an AISI 304 stainles steel casing, inlet and impeller
- (See:Anticorrosion fans)