- Volute casing in steel sheet, protected by epoxy paint, or in AISI304 stainless steel (INOX version).
- Single inlet, single width forward curved impeller, made from galvanized steel, or AISI304 stainless steel (INOX version). Impeller coupled directly to the motor, with motor completely separated from the airflow path.
- Steel inlet with epoxy finish, or INOX stainless steel inlet on IIB execution models, while the IIC execution models feature a brass inlet. Standard orientation is LG 270°, with inlet connector supplied as standard (not assembled).
- Single-, or three-phase asynchronous motors, with IP55 grade protection, and class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE. ATEX certification for explosive environments cat.G group II, thermal class T4, flame protection EX D. Suitable for continuous S1 service at constant load.
Available upon request:
- Versions suited for different temperature ranges.
- motors suited for different environments.
- motors suitable for speed regulation.