- Volute casing with rectangular frame, made from galvanized steel sheet, coated in epoxy.
- Single inlet, high efficiency backward-curved galvanized steel impeller with a die-cast aluminium hub.
- Only available in Execution 5, with impeller coupled directly to the flanged motor. (Rotation:RD)
- Asynchronous three-phase motor, with IP55 grade protection and Class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004=108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE. Suitable for S1 service (continuous operation at constant load).
- HT version for fire smoke extraction, compliant with EN 12101-3 standard.
- (See: Smoke extraction fans)
- PR-Q AT 2 speed version with a double polarity motor.
- Inlet and outlet protection guard manufactured according to UNI 12499 standard and protected against atmospheric agents.
- Inlet/outlet flexible connectors
- Anti-vibration supports
- Inlet/outlet counter flange
- Speed controller (available in autotransformer or inverter version)