- Mounting frame made from galvanized drawn steel sheet, with a wide radius inlet cone. Models 630 and 710 feature a supporting frame made out of drawn steel sheet, coated in epoxy.
- Axial impeler with aerofoil profile blades, made out of techno-polymer, or die-cast aluminium, featuring a die-cast aluminium hub. Balanced statically and dynamically according to the ISO 1940 standard.
- The pitch angle of the blades can be adjusted when the fan is stationary
- Impeller coupled directly to motor shaft, with airflow from motor to impeller.
- Inlet protection guard and motor support made out of epoxy coated steel rods, in compliance with EN ISO 12499 standards.
- QCM 200 and 254: IP44 grade protection and class B insulation motors.
- QCM 252,310/710: Asynchronous single-, or three-phase motors, with IP55 grade protection, class F insulation, CE marked, in compliance with the following international standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE.
- All motors are suitable for S1 service (continuous operation at constant load).
- Gravity shutter (S)
- Spacer protected against atmospheric agents (D)
- Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R)
Available upon request:
- Die-cast aluminium alloy impeller
- Reverse airflow version
- ATEX version: compliant with ATEX directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
- (See: ATEX Fans)