- Casing made from galvanized steel sheet, with an epoxy coating.
- PPE inner panels, for outstanding heat- and sound insulation.
- G4 class integrated filtering system.
- RLS 3V – remote for turning the device on/off and selecting ventilation level (available for the REC 280)
- Remote Touch Panel – remote with a color screen, available as an optional extra for the REC 320 (included as standard with the REC 320 TC)
- REC 280
- Equipped with an external rotor motor with 2 operating speeds and a backward curved blade impeller, this device can operate continuously at idle speed, with the maximal fan speed being activated via the remote.
- AC motor
- Airflow: up to 280 m3/ h
- REC 320
- Brushless motor, for low noise operation and high efficiency.
- Class “A” energy efficiency.
- Ventilation level can be adjusted via the RLS 1WR remote (included with the device as standard).
- REC 320 TC
- Comes with a “Touch Panel” remote, with a color screen.
- The panel allows manual or automatic management of the following settings during weekly programming:
- Ventilation level.
- Ventilation mode (“by-pass”, “free-cooling” ventilation without heat recovery, extraction only, or induction only)
- Adjustable moisture level, at which the fan speed increases.
- Post-ventilation settings, where a timer between 0 and 30 minutes is adjustable, to delay the switch to idle speed.
- Sleep mode, which allows the device to run with extra low noise during nighttime.