- Volute casing made from folded steel sheet, covered in epoxy paint.
- Single inlet, single width, forward curved impeller, coupled directly to the motor, made out of galvanized steel sheet (models 200-315) or steel sheet with welded blades painted in epoxy( models 355-450).
- Brass inlet on IIC execution models, and steel inlet covered in epoxy on IIB models.
- Standard orientation: LG 270°
- Single-, or three-phase asynchronous motors, with IP55 or IP65 grade protection, class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/Ce, LVD 2006/95/CE. ATEX certification for explosive environments cat.G group II, thermal class T4, flame protection EX D. Suitable for continuous S1 service at constant load.
- Inlet and outlet protection guard, manufactured according to UNI 12499 standards, with weatherproof coating.
- Round inlet cone, made from steel sheet, coated in epoxy.
Available upon request:
- Double polarity motors.
- Versions suited for different temperature ranges,
- with motors suited for different environments,
- with motors suitable for speed regulation.
- Centrifugal fans with forward curved blades must always be installed into ducted systems, with adeqaute resistance (e.g. setting shutters), so the airflow limits the drawn current to the value specified by the motor rating label.