- Short casing made out of steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to the UNI-ISO 6580 EUROVENT standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
- Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades made from glass reinforced antistatic plyamide with a die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according to ISO 1940. Pitch angle of the blades can be varied, when the fan is off.
- Impeller and sparkproof protective ring made out of aluminium, according to the chosen construction, with the impeller coupled directly to motor,with airflow from motor to impeller.
- Asynchronous single-, or three-phase motors, CE marked ,with IP 55 grade protection and class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE. ATEX certified for explosive enivronments in category G, group II, thermal class T4, flame protection EX D. Suitable for continuous „S1” service at constant load.
- Extension (for long casing version) with inspection porthole (CCpro)
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
- Conic protection guard (CCrc)
- Flexible connectors (CCga)
- Support feet (CCst)
- Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
- Silencers, with and without pod, in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb)
- Flat counter flange (Ccf)
- Counter flange with collar (CCfc)
- Anti-vibration mounts.
- External ATEX terminal box.
- ATEX service switch.
Available upon request:
- Versions suited for different temperature ranges.
- Versions with motors suited for different environments.
- motors suitable for speed regulation.
- double polarity motors.