- Casing made from steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
- Single-phase electric ball-bearing motor, particularly suitable for speed regulation, with non-self-resetting thermal cut-out.
- Backward curved centrifugal impeller with high efficiency and low noise level. Statically and dynamically balanced according to the ISO 1940 standard.
- Downstream guide vanes for improved efficiency.
- External electric connections enclosed in a box made out of self-extuingishing technopolymer, with IP54 protection.
- The fan is complaint with the following international standards: EN 60335-2-80, B.T. 2006/95/CE, EMC 2004/108/CE.
- Speed regulators
- Backdraught shutters
- Support brackets
- Protection guard
- Collars for connecting the fan to a duct