- Stainless steel AISI 304 casing, with airtight motor housing, featuring fixing flanges manufactured according to ISO 13351 standards.
- High performance axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades and hub made from die cast aluminium, balanced according to the ISO 1940 standard. The pitch angle of the blades can be adjusted when stationary.
- Impeller coupled directly to the motor, with airflow from impeller to motor.
- Asynchronous single- or three-phase motor, suitable for S1 service (coninuous operation at constant load) with IP55 grade protection, Class F insulation, CE marked, in compliance with the following international standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE.
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
- Flexible noise-cancelling connectors (CCga)
- Support feet (CCst)
- Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
- Silencers, with or without pod, in three lengths (CCsa or CCsb)
- Counter flange (CCf)
- Counter flange with collar (CCfc)
- Anti-vibration mounts
Epoxy painted case available upon request.