- Box frame made from extruded aluminium profiles, with removable double layer side panels made out of galvanized steel sheet.
- The insides of the panels are lined with self-extinguishing techno-polymer.
- Double inlet centrifugal fans with forward curved blades, driven by trapezoidal belts, through adjustable pulleys. The fan and motor are supported by a single base frame, separate and insulated from the main structure via anti-vibration mounts and a flexible coupler on the outlet side.
- Filtering battery consisting of a wavy polyester pre-filter (class G3), pocket filter (class F7) and activated charcoal filter in cartridges.
- Asynchronous three-phase motors, with IP55 grade protection and class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE. Suitable for continuous „S1” operation at constant load.
- Weatherproof cover.