- Mounting plate made from galvanized steel.
- Inlet protection guard made from steel rods, covered in a weatherproof coating, all according to UNI 12499 regulations.
- High efficiency, low noise, backward curved blade impeller made from galvanized steel sheet, statically and dynamically balanced statically and dynamically according to ISO 1940 standards.
- Aluminium upper cover, featuring cooling slots for the motor.
- Asynchronous single- or three-phase motor, CE marked, with IP55 protection and Class F insulation, manufactured according to the following international standards: IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE. Suitable for S1 Service (continuous operation at constant load).
- Backdraught gravity shutters(TS)
- Counter base to be walled up (CB)
- Support base for corrugated roofs (BA)
- Inlet protection guard(RA)
- Service switch
- Acoustically insulated support base(PB)
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
Available upon request:
- HT version: High temperature version for emregency smoke extraction in case of fire (F400).
- (See: Smoke extraction fans)
- ATEX version: ATEX certified version, compliant with directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE.
- (See: ATEX Fans)