- Mounting plate made from galvanized steel.
- Protective shroud manufactured from drawn steel rods, compliant with UNI 10615:1997 regulations.
- Backward curved blade impeller made from galvanized steel, designed for high efficiency and low noise operation, balanced statically and dynamically according to the ISO 1940 standard.
- Asynchronous, double polarity three-phase motor, CE marked,equipped with IP55 grade protection, Class F insulation, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, Iec 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE.
- Upper cover made from ABS plastic, featuring cooling slots for the motor.
- Backdraught gravity shutters (TS)
- Mounting plate for corrugated roofs (BA)
- Inlet protection guard(RA)
- Service switch
- Silenced mounting plate (PB)
- AT version: made for constant operation in environmnents with air temperatures up to 200°C)
- (See: High temperature fans)
- HT version: single-speed version made for heat and smoke extraction (F400)
- (See: Smoke extraction fans)
- ATEX version: ATEX certified, single-speed version, compliant with directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
- (See: ATEX Fans)