- Mounting plate made from galvanized steel.
- Inlet protection guard made from steel rods, covered in a weatherproof coating, all according to UNI 12499 regulations.
- High efficiency, low noise, backward curved blade impeller made from galvanized steel sheet, statically and dynamically balanced statically and dynamically according to ISO 1940 standards.
- Upper cover made from ABS plastic, featuring cooling slots for the motor.
- Motor separated from the airflow path.
- Outer deflector made from ABS plastic (only on FC-V version)
- Single-, or three-phase asynchronous motors, with IP55 grade protection and class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/Ce, LVD 2006/95/CE. ATEX certification for explosive environments cat.G group II, thermal class T4, flame protection EX D. Suitable for continuous S1 service at constant load.
- Backdraught gravity shutters(TS)
- Counter base to be walled up (CB)
- Support base for corrugated roofs (BA)
- Inlet protection guard(RA)
- ATEX service switch
- Acoustically insulated support base(PB)
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
Available upon request:
- Versions for different temperature ranges.
- Motors suitable for different environments.
- Motors suitable for speed regulation.
- Double polarity motors.
- Aluminium cover instead of ABS plastic.