- 42 mm thick double-layer casing made from galvanized steel sheets.
- External panels made from galvanized steel, painted in RAl 9002 light grey.
- Internally lined with thermo-acoustic and fireproof rockwool insulation.
- High efficiency, counter flow, aluminium plate heat exchanger, with up to 90% heat recovery.
- Integrated “free-cooling” mode without heat recovery.
- F7 class filtering sections on the intake, and M5 class filters on the exhaust side, compliant with EN 779:2012 regulations.
- Backward curved blade impeller coupled directly to the EC motor.
- Built-in control panel for adjustment of all the different modes, monitoring the state of the filters, weekly programming, defrost management, anti-freeze mode, fire alarm connection, and Modbus interface.
Available upon request:
- AQS – CO2 sensor
- DPS – pressure difference sensor