- Volute, impeller and flanges all made out of AISI 304 stainless steel sheet.
- Single inlet forward curved impeller directly attached to the motor (execution 5).
- Standard orientation LG 270°.
- Single-, or three-phase asynchronous B35 shaped motors with IP55 grade protection and class F insulation, CE marked, compliant with the following standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE. The DIC INOX 100T and M models feature a B14 shaped motor with IP44 grade protection and class B insulation.
- Inlet and outlet protection guard, manufactured according to the UNI12499 standard.
- Steel motor support, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
Available upon request:
- Centrifugal fans with forward curved blades must always be installed into ducted systems, with adeqaute resistance (e.g. setting shutters), so the airflow limits the drawn current to the value specified by the motor rating label.