- Mounting plate made from galvanized steel.
- Outer casing made from steel sheet, with an epoxy coating.
- Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades made from reinforced plastic, with an aluminium hub. Complete assembly balanced according to ISO 1940 standards.
- Impeller blade pitch can be manually adjusted, when the device is off.
- Weatherproof upper cover made from ABS plastic (models 400-630) or multilayer fiberglass (models 710-900).
- Airflow from motor to impeller.
- Weatherproof steel rod protection guard on inlet side, manufactured according to UNI 10615 regulations.
- Asynchronous three-phase motor, suitable for S1 service (continuous operation at constant load), with IP55 grade protection and Class F insulation, CE marked, in compliance with the following international standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE.
- Inlet gravity shutter (SA)
- Counter-base to be walled up (CB)
- Support base and reduction (BA and RD)
- Acoustically insulated support base (PB)
- Motor side protection guard (CCrc)
- Aluminium upper cover (not available fo the TACC 900 model)
- Aluminium impeller
- Reverse flow version
- Three-phase double polarity motor version