- Short casing made out of steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to the ISO 13351 standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
- Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades made from technopolymer with a die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according to ISO 1940. Pitch angle of the blades can be varied, when stationary.
- Impeller coupled directly to motor with feet, airflow from motor to impeller.
- Asynchronous single-, or three-phase motors, CE marked ,with IP55 grade protection and class F insulation, compliant with the following international standards: IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE. Suitable for continuous „S1” service at constant load.
- Suitable for S1 service (continuous operation at constant load).
- Extension (for long casing version) with inspection porthole (CCpro)
- Flat protection guard (CCr)
- Conic protection guard (CCrc)
- Flexible connectors (CCga)
- Support feet (CCst)
- Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
- Silencers, with or without pod, available in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb)
- Flat counter flange (Ccf)
Available upon request:
- CCZ version, with die cast aluminium aerofoil blades.
- Weatherproof casing.
- Reverse airflow versions.
- External connection box.
- CC-ATX : ATEX certified version, compliant with ATEX directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE.
- (See: ATEX Fans)